Do you know that you can get your own social network with your design?
Why can you try it out and see your own discussion boards when you create yooco sign up account from the portal.
Without taking much of your time, we are going to show you how to create yooco sign up account from Yooco website.
Before you can register yooco account, you need a browsing phone to access the page.
However, users can also download Yooco app so that it will be easy to access the sign up and login page.
YOOCO Account Features
- 2 GB Storage
- 1X User URL (Yourname.yooco.org)
- Unlimited Members
Own Discussion boards
- Private chat for members from your account
- Share photos and videos
- Permanently for free
However, you can see the different play which will demand for purchase.
Click the RECOMMENDED Links:
- Register twoo, Sign Up TWOO Account for Free
- Sign Up Reddit Account and Connect To American Social News Via Reddit Page.
- Create New Facebook Registration Account – It’s free and always will be
Now you can select the one that will be suitable for you. Visit the Yooco website and click the registration form and then tap to choose a different Yooco domain plan.
How To Create Yooco Sign Up account and Meet people
- Open your browser from your mobile or PC and type www.yooco.org
- Choose your URL e.g YourName.yooco.org
- Enter the code you’ve seen on the screen e.g CALLE CALLE
- Now Enter the words above the blank space.
- Enter your email address and click the Sign up for free button.
- Go back to your Email address portal and complete your yooco registration by clicking the link send to you. Or you can copy the link and paste it on your browser.
Yooco Login Details
This will appear on your screen Your network has been created and we have just sent you email and password below are the password and email.
Login and change your login details.
- Address: https://maxin.yooco.org
- Username: Admin
- Password: 123456789
- Click “Login Now” and change your password
First Steps: Set up your Social Network
- Enter your Title of your social network e.g Max In
- Change your password
- Enter your new password and repeat your password again.
- Click the continue link by the right side bottom.
Customize the navigation of your website: (First Steps: Edit Navigation)
- my account
- Discussion board
- Chat. Add
- more menu items
First Steps: Edit Header Image
- Choose the area you want to position it
- Select Background color
- Choose font color
- Add Background image and
- Click Continue
You’ve successfully set up your new website!
Take a look at the image below.
That how my Yooco website look like
Make sure you save your password and username in a place you can remember anytime.
If this Article is useful to you, feel free to share and comment. Ask us question if you find it difficult to create Yooco account when access the website.