Here, you don’t need to think before you can install Ubuntu Download for your Desktop PCs & Laptops Device. Ubuntu offer free download from the portal and is not most you can sign up to their account or login before you can download or install Ubuntu software.
What Is Ubuntu
Ubuntu is one of the best an open source operating system software for Computer. Is Linux distribution system and is based on the Debian architecture.
Ubuntu is one of the fast, secure and simple, Ubuntu powers millions of PCs worldwide. YOu can learn how the Ubuntu desktop operating system can power millions of PC/Laptop worldwide.
To do this, you can sign up to Ubuntu account.
However, the page will enable you to download Ubuntu software before signing up or create account with them.
The Ubuntu Desktop now bring the version 16.04.3 LTS which is more faster and stand for a long term support for 5 years free security and maintenance updates, guaranteed.
The Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS Recommended System Requirements:
- 2 GHz dual core processor or better
- Your Desktop PC or Laptop must be 2 GB system memory and above
- 25 GB of free hard drive space
- Either a DVD drive or a USB port for the installer media
- Finally your Internet access will be helpful
Let go to the main point.
We think this is the right time for you to install Ubuntu software to your Laptop or Desktop.
How to Install Ubuntu Download For Desktop PCs & Laptops
NOTE: By installing UBUNTU Software to your Desktop/PC laptop will replace your current operating system whether it ‘s Windows or Mac OS or run Ubuntu alongside it.
- Open your browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and UC Browser ETC.
- Go to www.ubuntu.com or Click on the link below to access Ubuntu official page.
- On the Ubuntu top bar you will see Cloud, Server, containers, Downloads and more.
- Click on the Download button and wait while the page is loading.
- So Click the Ubuntu Desktop download.
- Choose weather you want to use the Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS or Ubuntu 17.04 and Click the download link bellow.
- Save the Ubuntu setup to your download manager.
- Go to back to your Download file manager and click on the Ubuntu software setup and install it.
- After installation, you can now use Ubuntu software on your Desktop PCs & Laptops.
I hope this article is helpful to you. You can simply write down all your complains here.