WhatsApp Web enable you to Connect WhatsApp from your Mobile to Desktop/PC!
WhatsApp Web App Download will give you privilege to use your PC and chat with your friends and family.
I think WhatsApp Web is more easy to chat, if your friends is using your phone for other things.
WhatsApp Wb is a computer based extension of the WhatsApp account on a smart phone.
However, the message you send and receive are fully synced between your smartphone and you Desktop/CP computer. Now you can see all your messages, file attached, photos on bothe devices.
Any thing you are doing with your phone will also appear on your WhatsApp Web and vice versa.
Therefore, WhatsApp Web is avaiable only for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
NOTE: WhatsApp Web is not another account for WhatsApp. WhatsApp web will only be used when your computer and your phone are connected together, which you are accessing the same account the two devices.
WhatsApp Web requirements
- Your WhatsApp account must be active on your phone.
- Your phone internet connection must be stable on both your phone and computer
- The browser you are using must be latest version of Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Edge as your web browser on your computer.
How To WhatsApp Web App Download & Connect Whatsapp Web On Android & iPhone Device
WhatsApp web app download will need a strong internet connection before you can use WhatsApp Web. To get started with your WhatsApp web you must follow these steps.
- Click here to visit www.web.whatsapp.com on your Desktop/PC
- Download WhatsApp web app to your computer.
- Open your Whatsapp on your mobile phone.
- For Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- Click on Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- Tap or click on the BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
Scan the QR Code From your phone to Computer.
So here is your final stage of WhatsApp web.
- Open your whatsApp mobile from your Settings > WhatsApp web
- Scan the WhatsApp QR code to your computer
- Wait for a second while the QR code is scanning
- when WhatsApp web connected, then you can send message and more
We hope this page is helpful to you. Feel free to rate WhatsApp web with your comment.